CISA Exam Review Course
Training Duration: 5 days
Training Delivery Method: On-site, instructor-led course
Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CISA exam
Who Should Attend?
IT professionals interested in earning CISA certification
- Course handouts consisting of about 650 foils and 700 axioms
- Q/A from attendees for the last 10 years
- list of acronyms
- 11 types of questions
- DOs and DONTs
- Exam support till June 12
- 34 page cheat sheet etc.
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam. In this course, professionals will learn the 5 job practice areas as determined by ISACA:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14%)
- Governance & Management of IT (14%)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation (19%)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, & Support (23%)
- Protection of Information Assets (30%)
There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for the certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
Jay will answer any written questions up until the evening before the day of the exam. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
Future Exam Dates:
June 13, 2015