IS Security: Awareness and Training Program
Training Duration: 2 days
Training Delivery Method: On-site, instructor-led course; or online, instructor-led course
No background for awareness program, IT background for awareness training
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Helps employees and contingent workers understand IT risks and create training programs to mitigate such risks
Who Should Attend?
IT risk professionals and control professionals who have been entrusted to create IT security awareness and training programs for an organization.
Content-rich manual/course handouts consisting of about 200 foils
Awareness and training for all employees and contingent workers is one of the most important preventive controls. Informed and trained employees are also controls to mitigate IT risk.
Topics to be covered:
- Three aspects of awareness training- security, BC/DR, and crisis response
- Awareness for all non-IT personnel
- Training for management
- Training for IT professionals
- Training for security and system administrators
- Training for monitoring professionals
- Training for contingent workers
- Training and SLA for third-party vendors
- Mediums for providing awareness training
- Measuring training comprehension
- Frequency of revision of awareness training
- Auditing awareness training